London Event Information
We run talks, workshops, and social events. Come along and work on your personal projects, and also meet like-minded people.
Upcoming events are listed on our Meetup community page.
We know it can be difficult to join a new social group, so we offer a Buddy Scheme to make it easier. One of our team will meet you before the event starts, and introduce you to the group.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- contact email or phone number
- which event you would like a buddy for
- at what time you would like to meet before the event (up to 30 minutes before)
- whether you have a preference for a particular location to meet (e.g. in a cafe, outside or inside a tube station, should be close to the venue)
Would you like to volunteer to be a buddy for a new attendee?
Thank you very much, we rely on volunteers to keep this going!
Please join the #buddy-scheme channel on our Slack. We’re looking for people who:
- commit to attending a meetup
- are prepared to meet new members before the event starts and walk to the venue together
- will try and help new members to feel welcome during the meetup
We try to host our events in accessible spaces. Check the individual event pages for specific venue information.